Monday, May 28, 2012

Spring Cleaning

Cleaning Out The Closet.

Probably one of my least favorite things to do, but feels so rewarding once completed. I spent part of the day yesterday mastering my closet; throwing things away that I haven't worn nor touched in the past year, recycling pieces that no longer fit or have seen better days & organizing drawers and shoe racks. I can officially say my closet is clean and a bag full of old treasures was thrown out. 

Here is a list of things I do when cleaning out my closet:

1.
 Throw out/donate items which you have not worn in the past year
2.
Try on items to make sure they still fit and look good
3. 
After revamping, make a list of needs vs. wants to add to your collection

image via Patterson Maker

Ahh...I can only dream that my closet will ever look this amazing...

image via Pinterest

Happy Cleaning!

XO

No comments:

Post a Comment