Sunday, September 18, 2011

Wedding Inspiration

image via pattersonmaker

Today I worked at a bridal fashion show hosted here in Victoria. It was a huuuuge event with both male and female models showing off the latest trends of bridal fashion. Everything from JS Collection to Alfred Sung. What caught my eye was the bright RED tux on one of the male models...yeah I guess you could say it wasn't just the color that caught my eye...;) 

I was busy in the back dressing all the models and making sure they looked absolutely perfect before stepping out on the runway. A bit stressful and chaotic, but loved every second of it. Got a little inspired after seeing bride after bride and searched the web and came up with a couple designs that I couldn't resist posting. 

Vera Wang Collection

Oscar de la Renta Collection

Kate Moss Wedding Dress
Kate Moss 
XO


No comments:

Post a Comment