Thursday, September 8, 2011

Trend Thursday

Mixing & matching prints and brights seems to be the ultimate in thing. I often hesitate to put outfits together like that because I think I'm clashing colors and prints and not making the outfit flow. 
Seeing this particular editorial makes me re-think my opinion on that matter altogether. I'm loving the contrast of the bold leopard print matched with the soft plaid (in the shirt and umbrella-how cute!). Adding a pop of color in the clutch and shoe really seems to tie the outfit together. 


This next photo is a personal fave. Love love love the contrast of neon brights (and the shoes are to die for). This look totally inspires me because I'm usually very shy when it comes to wearing these colors together. The top with white pants? No problem. But paired with these peach pants-that's a whole other story. Fall goal: try pulling off these color schemes & wear them together. Tip: keep the accessories neutral when dealing with neons. 


XO

No comments:

Post a Comment