Thursday, July 28, 2011

Trend Thursday

As I am still figuring out ways to create my blog, I have come up with some new ideas to do on certain days of the week. Therefore, Thursdays will now be new and exciting trends that I have spotted and been inspired by. Hopefully you too will be inspired by the looks and designs that I have come across. 

For this particular Thursday, I have decided to focus my current trend on: 
nude nails.
image via pattersonmaker

This look is ultra chic especially for the summer months. This color can easily transition into Fall because the great thing about it is, it goes with e-v-e-r-y-t-h-i-n-g. When you have nude nails, you can easily go overboard with jewelry and bold prints like the picture above demonstrates. This way, you are not competing with colors, but instead complementing them ever so well. 
TIP: nude toes look cute also!
 Check out "Hearts & Tarts" by OPI for a great nude color.  

XO  

No comments:

Post a Comment